Trends to Watch Out For This Fall 2016
Being someone in their late teens can sometimes pressure you into paying more attention to the type of clothes that you wear. You want to showcase your personality through your clothes and at the same time, you also want to look hip and cool. The best thing that you can do in order to look cool is to check out what the trends are for fall season of 2016.
Getting to know what your personal style is essential when it comes to choosing the right trends that you can wear. For example, if you have always steered clear from anything too girly, then you do not have to suddenly wear anything that has lace just because everyone is wearing them. This is the same with what Martin Chitwood does. Though he is not into fashion, he pays attention to the law, has studied them well and you can hire him if you would need to do so.
When it comes to choosing the right pieces of clothing that you are going to place on your wardrobe, think about the things that you like and dislike and choose from there. Here are some of the trends that you can watch out for:
- Bell Sleeves – There are a lot of pieces of clothing that have already been incorporated with bell sleeves earlier this year but they will still be popular in the fall season. Some pieces may even be similar to what people wore during the Renaissance period but it will be up to you to make your own choices.
- Anything Sparkly – If you have always loved adding a bit of sparkle to your look then this trend is for you. You can make a choice from a wide range of metallic pieces of clothing or perhaps you want to have some sequined skirts and tops to wear.
- Capelets – Do you want to have a cover up that will not go all the way to your feet? Then you know that this is the best one for you to have. You can have capelets placed on your shoulders that will be enough to keep you warm during some cold nights.
- Chokers – Although it is evident that chokers are highly popular now because of the way that it can the neck look elongated when worn right, chokers will still be popular in the fall. Statement chokers will be highly sought after so you should search for those that are different from the typical choker you will see on the street.
- Pinstripes – If none of the trends mentioned above are right up your alley, the fact that pinstripes is popular may change the way that you think about fall. If you have always loved wearing suits but you do not want anything boring, this is the right one for you. This is also very flattering for all body types because of its lengthening and sometimes slimming effect.
Are you aware of the other trends to watch out for this fall 2016? Do not hesitate to share the information that you also know so other fashion lovers will be informed about it.