As the warm weather approaches, we are forced to discard our coats, sweaters and scarves and opt for lighter clothing in order to survive. While there are less clothes worn during warm weather, choosing what to wear when it’s hot can sometimes be just as difficult as choosing a ten-piece winter attire. Here are 5 tips to help you dress during warm weather.
The 5 tips
1. Don’t forget style just because it’s hot. Oftentimes and understandably so, we will look to throw fashion out of the window as soon as things start boiling, and will only care about getting some relief from the overly-warm weather.
However, people will still keep an eye on us wherever we go despite the fact that it’s spring or summer, meaning that we should keep an eye on our appearance no matter how little we are wearing.
2. Your feet being comfortable plays a vital role in regulating your body temperature. This means that, when it’s really hot outside, you should consider doing away with closed shoes or boots and opt for slippers or flip-flops.
While many find this to be too great of a fashion sacrifice, the truth is that there are plenty of fashionable slippers that are easy on the eye and provide you with a great degree of ventilation. Don’t sacrifice your comfort in order to look a touch more stylish.
3. Hit the gym! While not exactly a fashion tip, it’s fairly obvious that the clothes you wear will look better on you if your body is toned and taken care of. We will often pay too much attention to what we wear and end up completely forgetting that there’s a person underneath all that carefully-picked designer clothing. In the summer, the shape of our bodies becomes increasingly apparent, meaning that it’s a great time to shed some extra pounds.
4. Pick the right colors. During winter, it’s common to go for darker colors and motives, but the opposite usually stands true during spring and summer. Therefore, forget about brown, black and gray and get familiarized with orange and yellow. These colors will help you radiate positive energy and will put those around you in a good mood.
5. Find out what you can get away with. This is especially true during the summer: can you get away with ridiculous flip-flops and a loud, tacky Hawaiian shirt? If so, go for it, but if these are the types of clothes that make you seem out of place, consider going for something a bit more moderate.learn more helpful tips at http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/06/outfit-of-the-week-tank-and-midi-skirt.html
Keeping cool and looking good
As is the case with any season, the warm ones also have their own dressing style that has its good and bad sides. Whereas during winter you’re concerned about keeping warm, in the summer you are usually looking to wear as little as possible to stay cool both in terms of bodily temperature and appearance.need more detailed information? visit the original source.
With some thought, it’s easy to achieve a summer look that is both aesthetically appealing and comfortable. It’s all about finding the right styles for you and then sticking to them.