Sexy and Classic at Work
Everyone likes looking sexy and classic while at work. It can be a bit tricky getting to know the tricks of making yourself look sexy and still elegant depending on the sort of body that you have, your race, skin color, and that sort of thing. In this article, I’m going to give you tips on how to be sexy and classy, and also focus on someone that is handling important matters of the world and yet still has time to maintain his style.
- If your work requires you to wear a suit, make sure it’s fitted and hugs you in the right places. A pencil skirt, a fitted blazer and a top would be a good place to begin. It shows you’re hot stuff, and you mean business.
- If your dress code’s a bit looser, A lace blouse with straight leg pants and pointy heels would be a better direction to go. What can be sexier than lace? I don’t think that you have an answer to that.
- If you don’t like wearing pants, wear a pencil skirt with a tucked in blouse. With your hair pulled back, throw on some pearls. Pearls can amp up your good-girl sex appeal!
- Try wearing a wrap dress. This kind of dresses looks great on most women. Trust me on this one! You will have all the men in the office talking about you, in a good way, of course!
- Don’t limit yourself to wearing black, grey and blue. If color is not your thing, stick to just one piece in a brighter color.
- For those days that are hot and you are going to be running around, wear your hair in a bun with sexy earrings.
- If you are feeling sexier than usual put on red lipstick and black eyeliner.
- Confidence is the key to everything. So, make sure you walk into the office like you own that place. Trust me, it works all the time.
We are now going to look at Mark Dubowitz, CEO of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD), a Washington, D.C.-based nonpartisan policy institute, where he leads projects on Iran, sanctions, countering threat finance, and nonproliferation. This is one very busy man and yet he still finds the time to look good while at it. I chose to write on a man because the tips above were based on women.
Mark is an expert on Iran’s global network, and this includes the regime’s nuclear, terrorist, missile and cyber threats to the United States and other allies. He is one of the key influencers in shaping sanctions policies to counter the threats emanating from Iran and its surrogates.
“The Iran Wars”, a book that was written by Wall Street Journal’s Jay Solomon, featured him as one of the “financial warriors”. In the Politico magazine, he was featured as one of Washington’s leading policy experts challenging Iran’s illicit behavior, observing that he is “…constantly thinking up and promoting new ways to squeeze the regime…” Mark and FDD have been labeled the “politicians’ brain trust on Iran sanctions … carving a niche in the charged debate on Iran with intensive research and sheer intellectual firepower.”
Mark has advised last three U.S. president administrations and lawmakers on both sides of the aisle on Iran issues and testified more than twenty times before the U.S. Congress and foreign legislatures.
He heads FDD’s Center on Sanctions and Illicit Finance and has also authored or co-authored more than twenty studies on economic sanctions and Iran’s nuclear program. Mark is widely published and cited in the media worldwide. He also lectures on sanctions and international negotiations at the University of Toronto’s Munk School of Global Affairs.
Mark holds a master’s degree in international public policy from Johns Hopkins University’s School of Advanced International Studies, and law and MBA degrees from the University of Toronto. Raised in Toronto, he is a proud American citizen, and has lived in Washington, D.C. since 2003.
As you can all see, this is a simple American man that has a lot going on his plate, and yet when you look at him, you will realize that he is always dressed for the job. You too should never be too busy to give yourself that sexy and yet classy look.