Getting Healthy While Staying Stylish
Teens need to consider their health just as much as adults do. The thing about teens, though, is they don’t want to do anything without looking their best. That’s why it is important for them to be focused on getting healthy while staying stylish. We understand that. So, we have compiled a list of some lesser known fashion designers to keep them looking great while working out.
Whether they prefer to know about the best treadmill for walking, or would rather work out in the gym, teens want to be fashionable. The truth is, even if they are working out at home, they will want the proper attire to do so. And, since 2/3s of Americans exercise at home, it’s possible that your teen will choose that option as well. But, he/she will still want you to get the right clothes for that activity.
Keep reading to learn about some brands that won’t break the bank but will keep your teen looking fabulous, even while sweating.
Sweaty but Fabulous
Most adults don’t have a problem working out in old clothes. We know we are going to get sweaty and feel disgusting during the process. But, teens don’t necessarily have the same mindset. They want to be sweaty but fabulous when they workout. Hopefully the following brands will help you appease their desires while still holding onto a decent balance in your checking account. Here they are:
- K-Deer- The fabric employed by this company is made in the USA which makes us very supportive of the brand. And, they use finishings and dyes that are eco-friendly. Plus, there’s even UPV sun protection included. They are best known for their leggings, but offer a whole line of athletic gear that is worth consideration. Read more.
- Vimmia- When you tell your kids that Khloe Kardashian wears this brand you will be thrilled by the excitement that induces. Made of lace, mesh, and even faux leather, this brand will provide your style-focused teen with vibrant patterns and high performance. They even have “smart yarn” to help regulate the temperature of your body during a workout.
- Nux- Katie Holmes and Kim Kardashian have been seen sporting this brand. The body’s curves and contours are a true focus with this company as they knit their outfits together in one piece. They offer different compression levels as well.
- Body Rock Sport- This is a pretty edgy brand and would probably be best utilized in a home workout environment when it comes to letting your teen don the attire. Head turning would definitely happen in one of these outfits.
- Tracksmith– Started by a Yale graduate, the running gear this company creates is designed to fit old school fashion. Simple silhouettes are paired with stipes to bring back that vintage running gear feel. And, they even have a new pair of shorts, the Bobbi short, in honor of the first woman to run in the Boston Marathon, Roberta “Bobbi” Gibb. Learn more.
- Terez- With photo realistic designs, these outfits are certainly entertaining and light-hearted. Some of their legging designs are attached to important causes that you and your family might want to support. They introduce a new cause each season.
- Aday- With a mix of leisure and athletic attire, some of the clothing in this line is comfortable enough to wear every day. And, we suspect your teen will want to!
We hope you have gained all the athletic wear information you need, but if you are still looking, this is a great resource.