Embracing the Hipster Trend as a Teen
Hipsters are everywhere. It would appear that this is the fashion trend of the day. And, those who can appreciate this style might benefit from learning about embracing the hipster trend as a teen. Teens are often the trend setters of modern life. However, it would appear that they might be interested in grabbing hold of a style that has certainly overtaken the 20 something population.
Perhaps the most iconic image of a hipster is a young man with a very significant beard. So rather than enjoying a good shave, he’s probably looking for the best beard trimmer. Grooming his beard is far more valuable than getting a clean cut. And, there are a number of beard trimmers on the market, but the site we linked to above should help determine which one’s the best. Then his girlfriend can learn how to better compliment his hipster vibe.
Hipster Fashion Tips for Teenage Girls
Now that you’ve scored a hipster boyfriend, it is important that you don’t clash with his attire. So, you’re probably looking for hipster fashion tips for teenage girls. Look no further than the information we can provide for you right here. The tips on this list should help you fit his style with little effort. Consider these things:
- Start wearing distressed jeans– You have the freedom to differentiate between delicate hem frays, or full on rips and holes. Since hipsters are very fond of the distressed look, be sure to grab some of these jeans post haste.
- Get some moto boots- You can wear these with just about anything. Hipsters are big in the motorcycle boots and jacket style trends. But, the black moto boots seem to be their footwear of choice. You can put these with jeans and dresses if you pay attention to our other style suggestions. Learn more.
- Embrace the plaid- Most people associate plaid with the hipster look. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a button down shirt or even a dress. The truth is, hipsters apparently love plaid. And, we can’t really blame them.
- Find a giant scarf- Scarves are a cool hipster accessory even though they really got their popularity in Paris. You don’t have to be cold to wrap up in an oversized scarf. They provide your wardrobe with an air of careless whimsy that compliments the relaxed hipster mentality.
- Choose the right shades– In the world of hipster couture, Wayfarer type sunglasses are the king. They are an American icon and hipsters seem to really love them. Thankfully, they are quite comfortable and can be adopted to a variety of styles, colors, and even moods. You’ll find several different brands creating a similar design.
- Go vintage- This is your chance to embrace your inner thriftiness. Look for vintage dresses in floral patterns or bold prints. And, don’t forget to scoop up old school band shirts. Just keep your eyes open for anything with flair. Get a better education on vintage clothing, here.
- Don’t be afraid to accessorize– Hipsters love unique accessories. Look for long necklaces with pendants and charms that come in geometric shapes. You can also add vintage hats.
Going full force in the hipster fashion trend could actually save you more money than changing your entire wardrobe to match some current mall design. This is especially true since hipsters are fond of thrift stores and yard sales. You can learn more about hipster life by clicking this.